Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I get stuck for DAYS??? Makes me think about uninstalling when I try at least 3-4 times a day with little or no moves forward. Do those that BUY lives get to move fast??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Dean1970 I don't know which level you are at, but it doesn't seem to matter much these days anyway: Candy Crush is no longer a game where players can expect to pass a hard level eventually. There are now levels that you have to pay gold to get past. If you buy anything you will NOT get to move faster. If anything, it's the opposite. King help those who stop playing get back on their feet, and try to get more and more money from those who pay. So don't try that route. Here is what I would suggest: