Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It seems this level plays it’s self!.It’s infuriating.The only advice I get is just walk away from the game for 2 weeks.Is this the only answer?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have noted that the label "hard" seems to mean that half of the players get an impossible board and half get an easy one. That seems to be the new definition of "hard" in CandyCrush.
I don't know how the game itself gives out advice to players. How does it communicate this?
But you've made me curious now, so I'll scroll back and check it out.
Edit:
Actually it's a nightmare level, not "hard". So my definition above does not apply.
Is this the level?
It's pretty much like all the other 19,999 levels I've played so I'm still none the wiser what you mean. It did leave me lot of licorice short, but I'm not sure I see what you mean about it playing itself. I certainly have the opportunity to plan my moves and my level is rated differently from yours, so I wonder if your level is different. Maybe you could show us a screenshot to illustrate what your level looks like.
Go play the level just for fun.And actually Candy Crush refers to it as a hard level,but it’s not.It’s a silly level that makes its own boosters and destroys everything and you just watch the level destroy itself.Im pretty sure I got the advice from Candy Crush itself to walk away for a few days .It will NOT let you plan moves!
Hello I'm sorry I do not understand your post entirely. Do you mean this level is too hard or too easy by your post? Who advises you to walk away from the game for two weeks?