Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ich bin mit dem Programm auf ein neues Tablet umgezogen.
Soweit hat alles funktioniert - nur mein Inventar ist komplett auf NULL gesetzt.
Wie kann ich wieder an den Inhalt kommen? Foto ist vom alten Tablet
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @LittleDad Welcome to the Community 🤗 The only bits of the game that move to a new device are your gold bars and where you are on the map. That is the only information stored on the King system that can be transferred. As for boosters, they are only stored on our devices and can't be transferred. Although I have heard others say if you can transfer them to a SD card you could move them. I have one device I could try that with, but I'm not sure I would feel confident doing it.
If anyone else is reading this and knows another way, I'm sure they will let you know.
And just so you know, we are all players like yourself and come here to discuss and help each other with our Candy Crush Saga games. So if you have any more questions or need help with your game or the Community please ask and someone will try and help.
Also have a read and join in other posts, that way you will find out what is going on. It will also be nice to know your experiences and opinions 😉