Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I cross all the Candy Crush states, I will actually get money.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @SAR3254 Welcome to the Community 🤗 I'm not too sure what you mean by you will actually get money. If you are talking about gold bars, they are only for us to use to get boosters, extra lives and moves. If you mean real money, then the answer is no we can't, please tap on the below ⬇️