Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn't get my pin sparks rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I never hardly ever get my Pin rewards and never the coconut wheel?
I didn't get either. Several times. Not buying another bar until fixed
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for reporting. In the meantime If you miss a reward from any other feature, please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.