Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how to log out from all devices my own account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ko_King Please could you be a little more precise what you wish to log out from and why? Whenever we have the app open we are logged in to the game. When I close the app I log out from that device. On my iPad I close an app by swiping the app off screen. You must know how to close apps on your device. Once the app is closed you can then log in on a different device and start off at the same point. If you have closed the app on all devices then you are essentially logged out.
There is also an option in Settings that lets you "log out". I am not sure what this achieves though, since I never use it.
Whenever I truly want to log out from an account completely I uninstall the app. That would remove the app from your device, but this means your boosters won't be there when you reinstall the app and log back in. Is this what you mean? If you uninstall the app you can then reinstall it and play a new account from the beginning.
To completely remove a Candy Crush account from King's servers go into settings and choose the "delete account" option.