Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
426 + 40 + 5
How on earth are you supposed to complete this level without spending any extra money??? That’s a bit of an exaggeration, isn’t it? (Apparently, it’s supposed to be possible.)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@BestTeam2026 „So mache ich es, wo immer ich bin. Die Anzeigen geben Ihnen genug Hände, Lutscher und Hämmer, um die Levels leicht zu löschen. Und es kostet nichts. Auf Stufe 11.991 können wir kein Gold mehr sammeln - du brauchst es, um weiterzumachen………...“ (vom Übersetzer)!
So, ich schreib mal auf Deutsch beim Übersetzer geht zu viel verloren! Wie meinst du das mit den Werbeanzeigen nicht anzuschauen?
@christinewupp
Danke für den Link bei YouTube
So, ich schreib mal auf Deutsch beim Übersetzer geht zu viel verloren! Wie meinst du das mit den Werbung nicht anzuschauen?
I didn't mean to offend you; you started it, not me. I read your posts—it's right there in black and white. I just laid the facts on the table, and I didn't lie. You can read what you wrote yourself. Neither you nor I are the boss here; the boss here is someone I call Big Boss. Riccardo Zacconi—he’s the one who decides what you can and can’t do in his games. Whether you’re at Level 18,300 or not doesn’t mean you’re an expert. You call yourself a master or an expert, and I simply call myself a pro. If you’re such a great master and have so much gold, then you’ll easily make it into the top 10 on ALL STARS. But keep in mind that you don’t have any gold there, and not everyone is on equal footing. Everyone may be at the same level, but the tiles are different for everyone. Then there’s the pressure and stress on top of that. It doesn’t feel good when everyone’s watching you. Then you can’t concentrate and end up making mistakes you’d never make otherwise. You have to take all of that into account, too. I’ll say this to you and everyone else: may the better player win.
With tournaments, it’s like this: what do you actually have to win there? You try so hard, stay up all night playing. Then you’re exhausted, can’t concentrate, and put pressure on yourself. And then a player comes along—say, at level 900—who has it much easier than you.
If someone quickly buys the one-time offer for $1 or the 10-pack at the start, they’ll be better than you and overtake you in the game. You’ll get so annoyed and frustrated. Just so you can say, “I was there and could have done it.” Is it all worth the trouble? I’ve played in the tournaments too—I scored over 40,000 points and really gave it my all. And players who have money—who have it much easier—just buy the offer and then win. Is that fair? NO, that’s a rip-off. If performance doesn’t count anymore in the game, there’s no point in playing anymore. We’re not allowed to do anything in the game anymore—the AI bots do it all for us. Who knows if the players are even real—they’re just there to put pressure on us. When you’re under pressure, you get stressed, and then you make mistakes again; maybe you lose the level. Then everything’s gone—for example, the bonus, your 6 bags. And in the end, you buy the offer for $1 and start all over again. And the boss of all the games is happy and sings that ABBA song: “MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.” At its peak, the company reportedly earned nearly $1 million per day. By September 2023, it had reached a lifetime revenue of over $20 billion. You can’t chat with your friends in the game—there’s no translator here. They want to know everything about us. I don’t want any trouble with you if that’s how it came across. I’m truly sorry—I wish you good luck and success, both in life and in the game. Thank you
habe die dich nicht beleidigen wollen, du hast damit angefangen nicht ich. habe deine Posts gelesen da steht es doch schwarz auf weiß. habe nur fakten auf dem Tisch gelegt und ist nicht gelogen. du kannst doch lesen was du geschrieben hast. ich und du sind nicht der Chef im Haus, der Chef im Haus ist und ich nenne in Big Boss. Riccardo Zacconi der bestimmt was du in seinen Spielen machen darfst oder nicht. ob du auf Level 18300 bist oder nicht, sagt doch nicht aus ob du ein experte bist. du nennst dich Meister oder experte, und ich nenne mich Profi ganz einfach. wenn du ein so guter meister bist und so so viel Gold hast. dann Schafst du es locker bei ALL STARS unter die 10 besten zu kommen. Aber bedenke dort hat man kein Gold, und es haben auch nicht alle die gleichen Bedingungen. jeder hat zwar das gleiche Level aber die steine kommen bei jedem anders. dann kommt noch der Druck und der stress dazu. man fühlt sich nicht gut alle schauen auf dich. dann kann man sich nicht konzentrieren mach dann Fehler die man sonst nie machen würde. das alles muss man auch mit bedenken. ich könne es dir und alle anderen, der Bessere soll gewinnen.
bei Turnieren ist es so, was kannst du denn dort gewinnen. du strengt dich so an, bleibst die ganze Nacht auf spielst. dann ist übermüdet, man kann sich nicht konzentrieren, macht sich selber Druck. und dann kommt ein Spieler der ist zum Beispiel auf Level 900, hat es viel leichter als du.
kauft sich noch schnell am Anfang das einmalige Angebot für 1 Dollar oder 10 mal das Angebot, er ist dann besser als du überholt dich im spiel. du bist dann so verärgert und du bekommst Frust. um dann sagen zu können ich war dabei und hätte es Schafen können. ist das alles die mühe wert. ich habe die Turniere auch gespielt war bei über 40000 punkte habe wirklich alles gegeben. und Spieler wo Geld haben, wo es viel leichter haben. kaufen das Angebot und gewinnen dann. ist das dann gerecht. NEIN das ist abzocke. wenn Leistung nicht mehr zählt im Spiel , hat es doch keinen sinn mehr zu Spielen. wir alle dürfen im spiel ja nichts mehr machen. das macht alles die KI- Bots für uns. wer weiß ob die Spieler echt sind, um uns Druck zu machen. bei Druck gibt es stress dann macht man wieder Fehler, vielleicht verliert man das Level. alles ist dann weg zum Beispiel, der Bonus, deine 6 Taschen. und am ende kauft man das Angebot für 1 Dollar und fängt dann wieder an. und Chef von allen spielen freut sich und singt dann das Lied von ABBA MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. Auf dem Höhepunkt verdiente das Unternehmen Berichten zufolge fast 1 Million $ pro Tag. Im September 2023 hatte es einen Lebenszeitumsatz von über $20 Milliarden erreicht. kannst nicht mit deinen Freunde chatten im spiel, haben kein Übersetzer hier. wollen alles wissen über uns . möchte mit dir kein Ärger wenn es so rüber gekommen ist. Tut es mir von Herzen leit wünsch dir viel Glück und Erfolg wie Leben und im spiel. Danke dir
BestTeam2026
Bitte keine persönlichen Beleidigungen!
"unlike Christinewupp who doesn't understand anything and is rude"
Also wirklich, das hättest du dir sparen können! Es ist völlig irrelevant in Bezug auf das, was du sonst hier geschrieben hast, und übt nur den Zweck aus, mich persönlich zu beleidigen. Ich finde das ziemlich unverschämt und überhaupt nicht nett und freundlich!
I also think you misunderstand why I come in here as some kind of expert on the game. I don't know why you are suggesting here that I'm only at level 3800. I play several accounts. My main account is around level 18,300 and I previously played up to level 20,000 when I decided to quit. All my accounts contain thousands of gold bars, I never spend money nor do I watch many ads (I hate them). This is not a competition of who is the best player. But I do like to give advice where I can, and I know that it's possible to play, win and progress and enjoy the game without spending money. So I like to share my experience on how to do it.
I'm a really good player and have never spent any money—and I never will. My personal record is over 1,700 levels in 2025 without losing a single time. And that’s what I’m trying to beat in the game. I’ve almost managed it twice, but the game just kicked me out for no reason. I had enough gold to keep playing. I lost everything and had to start from scratch. And this happens to me all the time in the game—it just crashes. It always happens right when I’m about to break my record. I don’t think that’s right; I’ve complained about it so many times. That’s why I’m not going to play any more tournament events.
That’s what I’ve been saying from the start—I’ve never lost. I watch ads DAY AFTER DAY; I sit there composing music. The ads play in the background—you don’t even have to look at them. That’s how I do it wherever I am. The ads give you enough Hands, Lollipops, and Hammers to easily clear the levels. And it doesn’t cost a thing. At level 11,991, we can’t collect any more gold—you need it to keep going. You have to work hard for the gold; otherwise, you don’t stand a chance. Unless you buy everything—which is really annoying and frustrating. That’s why I only play for fun now; everything else is pointless and doesn’t make any sense. I hope you understand me—unlike christinewupp, who doesn’t understand a thing and is rude. She thinks she’s the queen here and can do everything in the game. She has more experience than other players. But the two of us have a much harder time advancing than she does—she’s already at level 3800. I’ve already tried explaining it to her, but she doesn’t get it; it’s all too complicated for her. Please let me know if you understood everything—I’m working with a translator. Thank you so much, and good luck with the game! Thanks
The goal of the game is to earn money for King, so it makes sense: It's time to pay up if you want to reach level 10,000. Don't do that—you have to use your head and common sense, not just collect money. You have to use the lollipop hammers and move it with your hands the way you broke it. The game has gotten so hard that you can't beat it without buying in. Unless you’re a pro and use your head and common sense. Think carefully and see what you can do. Every little mistake leads to failure and brings you nothing but grief and frustration. Learn on your own—gain your own experience in the game. Only then—and only then—will you make progress. The boss of all King games just wants your money. It’s not performance or skill that gets rewarded in the game, but rather those who work hard.
I came in third here, and the other guy beat me
That's me
So who do you think deserves third place? Me—I'm level 11,946—someone who uses their brain, thinks things through, and delivers results? Or the guy who's stuck at level 900? That's what I call unfair. You've never played on my server, so how are you supposed to understand what I mean?
Another example of who could win here
und so ist es bei turnieren auch ist das gerecht NEIN
Who wins in all the tournaments—the one who puts in the effort and shows the drive, or the one who pays a dollar and, because it's so cheap, buys $10 worth or more right away? So the one who buys like a good boy wins, right? Or do you have a different opinion?
@Peterw25 I'll just tag you to make sure you see my post: The "pinnacle of insolence" is a level that requires players to use a little bit of reasoning and be able to count: You need to count the chocolate and make sure you don't destroy it before you have enough to unlock the box. Also if you check levels out on YouTube it's wise to check not just the top hit, because sadly Gonzalo Plana was so stupid to hit the boxes with lollipop hammers, but here is a video showing how this level is done properly:
On this attempt you are one chocolate short, so make sure you let it grow to the number needed to open the box before destroying it all on your next attempt. It's madness to spend lollipop hammers to unlock those boxes: Quit the level and replay it, making sure you have enough chocolate to unlock the boxes normally! Here is a video that shows how to play this level:
It's a legendary level close to a major milestone in the game (approaching level 10,000), so my guess is that you are not supposed to complete this one without spending extra gold bars. The aim of the game is to make money for King, so this makes sense: It's time to start paying money if you want to get to level 10,000. I'm not sure what makes you say that "apparently it's supposed to be possible". Is this something you heard from official King sources recently? I think since the beginning of 2026 at least King no longer claim that all levels are possible to pass without paying gold bars.
Look at this, this level is the pinnacle of insolence! I had to use 7 lollipop hammers to unlock the locked fields (you just can't do it with normal moves), plus a lot of extra moves! Maybe it also works with a party booster, but I didn't try that afterwards!
I really enjoy playing the game, but it hasn’t been much fun for a while now. The last race was a disaster; there was hardly a single level I could complete without a UFO giving me extra moves. I lost 68 gold bars – in just one race! And then there’s the adverts – they really get on your nerves – but without the adverts (and the extra moves), it’s even harder! Sad
99+ hands not bad either!
I haven't bought anything for ages!
The upper levels near the end of the map are not much better.
I am at level 21395 and am finding these upper levels such a slog to get through. There are so many toffee swirls that I must use UFO’s & party poppers just to eliminate enough to use lollipops & wrapped candies for the rest. Also, I only play when I have a super color bomb offer which is every 3 days.
This is considered an easy level (used no boosters).
@christinewupp I am in the 10000 levels now. Some are very hard to pass.
I totally agree! How in the world are you suppose to get through these ridiculous levels with 30(or sometimes less) moves!? King doesn't care, since it's all about you using gold bars, or worse yet, buying bars.
That’s exactly how I do it too!
These end of 9000s levels are truly some of the worst levels in the game. The thinking goes that players so close to the 10,000 milestone might spend some money to get there.
I hope you still have some gold bars to buy your way out of these levels. That's what you are supposed to do: Pay gold to bypass them. Don't hold on to a win streak. If you quit any level twice by hitting the pink cogwheel bottom left on the screen as soon at the board loads (don't waste time even playing any moves if it looks hopeless) the app will give you a UFO plus 25 extra moves for 10 gold bars. Quit twice more and it's 45 moves plus a UFO. That's the way to play these levels. That is the way the app is now designed to be played.
Are they trying to finish us off now? 537, are you serious?