Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Are you guys able to cross 19000 upwards levels without using boosters or extra life.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @nidhitripathy I'm in the 22000's and I can say for me, there haven't been that many levels that I passed without using boosters or gold bars for extra moves, for ages. Normally the last level in an episode can be done without using anything and sometimes there are maybe 2 other levels thrown in. So if I'm lucky 3 levels out of 15 can be passed, not a fun, stressless, sweet ratio is it 🙄