Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Calling all Candy Crushers: Put on your running shoes and see how many levels you can beat in a week in order
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good for you @Jackmandoo2241 ππ I am at the end of the map and get 60 new levels every Wednesday. So I can pass 60 levels in a week.
Keep enjoying your game, and when you start getting stuck remember to post in the Community, and hopefully someone will try and help by explaining what needs to be done π
Hi I am in level 724 right now and in a week I can reach upto 200-300 in a week.
Hi @Jackmandoo2241 Welcome to the Community π€ I daren't put on running shoes, I need to sit comfortably to play. And for some of us taking time and not rushing is best. How long have you been playing Candy Crush Saga and what level are you on now.
Good luck with your game and hope to hear from you again π