Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What happened to the very two week Unlimited 6 hour play? I have purchased this every two weeks and I do not see it available!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Nina5141123 Welcome to the Community 🤗 it's nice that you have joined us. Being as we are all players like yourself, I don't think anyone will be able to actually tell you what's happened to the unlimited 6 hour play. Others might be able to join in and tell you if they are still seeing it, or if it's missing for them. I can't say either way, as I've never purchased it and don't look for it.
Now that you have joined us, please join in other posts, it's always nice to know how we are all getting on with our games. And sometimes we learn different things from each other.
Good luck with your game and hope to hear from you again 😉