Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
@Carol-38 Thank you for the advice since I'm new I'm trying to adapt it's nice of you... I think you'll be my advisor if you have time!! For now everything is fine!! And see you soon I hope to hear from you!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well done @Youssoufgamsore for getting the tagging right. Another tip, and you can make your own mind up on which you prefer when replying to someone. You can either use the Reply shown below boxed in pink
Or you can use the two eyes, which also inserts the other person's post shown below boxed in pink
Personally I prefer the two eyes, but everyone is different, so see what you think as you go along.
Yes I will reply to you whenever I can, but there are many in the Community who will be able to help and it's also a good way to get to know how others are doing.
Good luck with your game and when you have the time have a read and join in other posts 😉