Hi all,
I have a question why I was selected to be in the group who lost adds for additional moves.
I am playing this game a lot and im a year I manage to complete all level. Now for 2-3;monts To get boosters I am mostly ally on Star tournament. It is almost impossible to pass level with out GB or additional moves.
Is King is telling me that is a time to stop playing that much and find another game?
Can somone tell me what I need to do to get adds for additional moves.
Is play without additional moves timed?How many hours in the day I need to play to get it back?
I never cheated all GB and boosters that I got are from winning tournaments and watching cinema.
If someone knows or notice patterns please advise. .
And please don't respond that you not supposed to get adds by definition and all other staff that we can find in the forums.