Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm now playing 21037,in candy crush saga.
Would like to know anyone playing higher level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am level 801 on Candy Crush Saga tell you the truth I really like enjoy playing it still got more level to go
Hi @Sgmurali Welcome to the Community 🤗 it's nice that you have joined us. There are many of us in the 22000's, is there a specific reason why you wanted to know.
I can tell you from the level you are on upwards, it doesn't get any easier. There are lots of what some call, challenging levels to play.
Now you've joined the Community, have a read and join in other posts, it's always nice to see how others are doing in their games. Also if you have any questions or need help with your game or the Community please ask and someone will try and help 😉