Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when a game is not won candy crush accumulated lives to 255 to use gold bars to win a hard level. Why is it not happening, instead it is spinning a wheel to play to get lives etc
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @karenshan Welcome to the Community π€ it's nice that you have joined us. Could you please scroll down to my post below and click on the 'View Post' in green, and add your comment in that thread. If you read what I put in my post, you will see why it's a good idea, thanks π
I don't like the wheel at all, I just want it back to how it was. Its taking longer to complete levels and if we are using pur gold bars it should be upto us to decide how many moves we get to complete a level, not a stupid wheel that has cost me winning the episode race because in over 5 lives I couldn't get more than 10 spins (15) where I would normally have accumulated 45 extra moves!
Yes @Annamariagibbons many of us are complaining about that. If you haven't already, please add your comment to the main thread dealing with this. Click on the 'View Post' in green below and add what you want to say. The more that comment on this thread, the more the Community Manager will have to send back to the King Studio, thanks π