I gave the game another chance for a few days... and... it's worse than expected... it's total crap and unplayable.
Which moron came up with this new "extra moves" wheel of fortune? Are you actually making more money with it? ... Not a chance.
You design levels that are impossible to beat anyway—requiring at least 50 extra moves (which is bad enough as it is)—and then you have to hope to get 80 extra moves once in a blue moon... what a load of rubbish.
P.S. Send me an email when you've removed this garbage.
Old post: You’ve ruined the game!
Step by step, you’re making the game increasingly unplayable. First, you
make the levels impossible to beat, forcing me to fail 10–20 times in a
row just to get extra moves. Then I have to spend 10 gold bars to clear
a level with 100 or more extra moves... it’s total crap.
And to top it all off, you’ve now introduced this shitty Wheel of
Fortune for extra moves... what garbage. What am I supposed to do with
10 or 20 extra moves when you need at least 50, 60, or even more? ...
What idiot came up with that?
The game isn't a challenge anymore; it’s turned into a boring exercise in managing gold bars... I’m out.