Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My statistics show that I haven't given lives to others. I used to do it all the time, but I can't find a place to do it anymore. I like helping other players! How do I do it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @nhibbsnuteltech open your game and at the bottom of your map click on the 'two peg people' that's your social. Open that and click on the tab that says friends. Then you need to click on the friend you want to send a life to, that opens their player card. Then click on send life then the X top right to close their card.
You need to do that for each person you want to send a life to. If you want to send them more than one, you will need to force stop your app then open again and repeat.
Let me know if how I've explained it works for you ๐