I posted something earlier today, that I thought the Moderators) would possibly help me. Well, I haven't been able to get ANYWHERE today as far as moving off the same level. After not being able to play for 3 days, because the my game took me back to level 1, and I spent hours yesterday with King Support to have them help me. They were able to get to the level I left off at. But, I lost all my gold bars, and although they were able to get me some back, I did not get close to the amount I had. Now I DO NOT receive the Sweet Cinema, extra refill lives, or any videos to get extra moves. So, the only way to get past a level is for me to use gold bars. Basically, I feel like I really haven't gotten anywhere!! Before the game crashed, everything was working, so I have ni idea what happened or what to do so I can play?? If, this question is in the wrong part of the Forum, I apologize. All I'm looking for is an answer!!