Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made a Purchase and paid 10.80 and did not receive purchase. I want my money back
INVOICE 27474711265546329 I paid 10.80 and did not receive my purchase
Most recent byecox333
Most recent by
ecox333
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @ecox333 . Hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble receiving the items you've paid for.
Please note that we cannot assist with these issues in Community, as we don't have the necessary tools for it. Instead, if you haven't yet, please reach out to our player support team here: Contact Us
In case you've already reached out to the team there, and feel like your issue wasn't properly addressed, please feel free to share the ticket(s) number(s) here, so I can take a look and offer the proper assistance.
Thanks in advance and have a great day.
I posted this July 20th still have not received any help and now I have an issue with a purchase today, August 10th I guess I should have learned my lesson the first time they will not make things right, instead they rip you off as they see fit. I sent copies of my receipt both times and they won't make it right.