Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's been more than a few months since I am not seeing video feature through which I can get moves, lives or boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I have spent real money
Hi @dtrajput Welcome to the Community 🤗 We see many posts the same as yours. Adverts showing videos are not a permanent feature, not everyone has them. It's up to King who decides who gets them and when.
Many have posted though saying that once they spent real money to buy something in their game, their adverts got stopped. Have you ever spent real money to buy anything in your game.
If you haven't, it's possible you will get adverts back again at some stage 🤞