Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hate this new spin wheel for more moves. Please bring back how they accumulate. I never can use my gold bars to advance because it never lands on enough to advance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @WolfPack83 join the club of many. I have attached the main thread referring to this for you below.
Click on the 'View Post' in green and have a read. You can also add your comment to it as well.