Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it when I log on to the game I'm taken to level 1? I'm on level 10400+?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @SusanLynchPeek Welcome to the Community 🤗 Unfortunately many have had the same problem recently. When it happened to me I 'force stopped' the app and opened it again, needed to do that a few times, then it went back to where I had got to.
Hopefully yours is already back to your level in the 10000's. If not try the Force Stop like I did, but just be careful NOT to let your finger tap on the uninstall button 👍