Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to make a complaint
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @AriostoMM and Welcome to this King Community!
We’re really sorry to hear that you did not receive the gold bars you purchased by Pix. I understand how frustrating that issue can be. Sometimes purchased items can take time to reach your game, sometimes an hour or more.
Can you find the answer to your question in the following section from our Help Center?
👉Payments & Purchases -- there are tabs for the various ways purchases can be made. Choose the most appropriate tab and then scroll down to an applicable topic.
Unfortunately, we can’t restore items or provide refunds directly here in the Community, but King's Player Support team can help you out. Please reach out to them through your game as follows:
The Player Support Team will have the details about your device and account and should be able to assist you. Thanks for your patience and for reporting this so quickly 🙏
I made a Pix payment of 5.50 for 10 gold bars, but the credit didn't show up.
what is with the new spinning wheel for extra plays???? I hate it! It’s very unfair. Plus the way the wheel spins it seems very rigged. Go back to the way it was please!!!!
i have tried all of the below i have restarted the game, cleared the cache, game is to the latest version however i still dont have my reward that is i need help wtih with my reward what are techincal limitations as a loyal player surely you can grant me a goodwill gesture token?
Thanks for getting back to us and for sharing more details! We’re sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing crashes and freezes, especially after playing for so many years. Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, we’re unable to add items to your account. However, we’d still like to help with the crashing and freezing issue. Please try the troubleshooting steps below, which may help resolve the problem:
Restart the Game: Sometimes, restarting the game can fix temporary glitches.
Update the Game: Ensure the game is updated to the latest version.
Clear Cache (Android): Go to Settings > Apps > The game > Storage > Clear Cache.
Clear Cache (iOS): Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > The game > Offload App
Hi @mia7108 please go back and edit your last message. It shows your home address, email etc which is too much personal info for this site.
@QueenB
thank you for reaching out. I have been playing candy crush saga for the past 13 years almost 14 years. I have spent a lot of real money to get to the level that I want lately the game has been crashing/freezing, and I haven't received the rewards. I have two rewards I haven't received from Candy Royale, which equals about 173 gold bars, and customer service is saying that they cant give me my rewards, I have provided with couple of screenshots but i can provide more please help
*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information - Our House Rules
Hi @mia7108! We’re sorry to hear that you’re unhappy. Please let us know a little more about what happened so we can better understand your complaint and see how we can help.