Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I have to spin a wheel now if I don't complete a level.? Si ce this started I play less and less. It only hurts EA because I will never ever but and gold now. Did this change affect everyone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @bigthunder85338 I know I don't have to answer you here, as you've already found the main thread that's dealing with it. Out of interest when did you start getting the 🤬 Wheel. Some have had it for about 8 weeks, I can't believe King haven't 🗑️'d it for all. It's the worst feature they've ever brought out, and they've certainly brought out some awful ones in the past. Best to keep posting in the main thread, maybe once a day, but keep it polite, and hopefully you'll get an answer sometime this year 🥴