Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What does the weather fortune actually give you I have seen nothing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can tell you now @Rina1954 you definitely don't want to see the Wheel of Fortune. It has replaced the build up of extra moves we get when failing a level, for many players. I have attached the main thread for you to have a read. Click on the 'View Post in green below, but get yourself a cup of tea first ☕
Wheel of fortune that is