Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't like this new feature at all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @newbee38 Welcome to the Community 🤗 you're certainly not alone in not liking the 🤬 Wheel of Fortune. I take it then that you have only just got it, many were put in the Test Group in May, and many have complained about it. I have attached the main thread below for you to have a look at. You could also add your comments there, the more the merrier. Just click on the 'View Post' in green and have a read.