I'm tagging you @QueenB , because once you see my 2 screenshots, you will understand my frustration.!!! Maybe you can't do anything about it, but possibly pass this to the right team, and they can at least get me out of their ridiculous "test group". I have reached out to Customer Care, and they have told me that I AM NOT IN A TEST GROUP. So, why haven't I been able to get( Sweet Cinema, Ads, Refilll Lives, Extra moves) back in my game? It's been at least a month, so I think that's plenty of time! I played the insane game 1 time today, and that was only because King is "kind enough" to give me about 45 minutes of refill lives/ads. I can only get it at a certain time of the day, and ONLY ONCE A DAY!! I will close by showing you 1 of my screenshot. I tried to send 2 of them, but I wasn't having any luck. Anyway, bottom line is I have 4 more hard levels like this in this episode race, and unless I have pure luck,( Yes, I have been using my bars), then I will be stuck for a long time. Just like so many other players on here, that 🤬 wheel, isn't helping matters at all!!