Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The Candy Crush timer has now been stuck on 00.00 for nearly a week and is obviously not going to move . I have tried clicking on everything without success
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've attached your previous post about this @MEGABILL
I think the best thing you can do now is contact Player Support explaining what is happening, or rather what isn't happening, and attach your screenshot. Click on the 'Contact us' below and fill in all the required fields. Please let us know if they were able to help you.
https://soporto.king.com/?type=help_center
check updation of game
Try changing time
Restart ur phone