Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The Wheel of Fortune is so very frustrating & is going to make me stop playing. Are they trying to discourage long time supporters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same for me @JoolsW42 I had not, then I didn't, now I've got it back again 😳🥴
Have you put your comments on the main thread that I attached in your other post?
I did get Wheel of fortune a few months ago then it disappeared, now it’s back again.
Hi @JoolsW42 have you just got the 🤬 Wheel of Fortune. Some have been in the Test Group since May, and many of us have given feedback as to why it is the worst feature King have come up with.
I have attached the main thread below for you to see, please click on the 'View Post' in green. You may like to add your comments to that as well, as the feedback is being collected and sent back to the King Studio.