Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's been 2 weeks since the last one! Where is it???
And where are the new levels on the computer/Facebook?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh well it's another King mystery @bikepath. I do know others have posted over the years, that they haven't got the Troll, but there's never a definite answer to give. All we know is some event's aren't given to everyone, so maybe that's what this is. I wish I could give you my Don't feed the annoying Troll, because I can never complete it, since they changed it to playing new levels only.
See what happens in two weeks time, and post again if you haven't got it. But I'd be surprised if you don't get it again 🤞
And well done for doing the tagging 👏👏 I got notified that you had replied.
Another tip: If you want to edit something after you have posted, click on the three dots … in a circle top right of your post, click on Edit, change what you want to change, and save.
I see your same message got sent many times, that's not your fault, it's a problem with the system at the moment. But you could practice editing them. You can't get rid of them completely, but you can change the wording to say 'duplicate post' and save.
Sorry about your Troll 🤞 you get it next time.
hi @Carol-38 , I don’t think those issues are related. I don’t have the troll event neither on my phone nor on my ipads, so it’s not just a Facebook problem. I usually have the event on all devices every 2 weekends.
@bikepath the new levels are at 22925 this week. There is a new version of the Facebook browser out. It is being rolled out so not everone has it yet. It seems that perhaps players who still have the older version have not been getting the new level updates on the Facebook browser. It is being troubleshooted.
Yeah! That Troll disappears sometimes! I know it's irritating!
Hi @bikepath Welcome to the Community 🤗 there have been problems for those playing via Facebook, and it is trying to be sorted. Not sure if Don't feed the annoying Troll is also included in those problems. I don't play via Facebook and I have Don't feed the annoying Troll, so yours probably is a Facebook problem.
The Community Manager is keeping a list of all players with Facebook problems. She doesn't work weekends, but I will tag her so that she sees your post next week.
Also as you are new here, have a read of other posts in Discussions and Support, you might like to join in. And if you are going to stay in the Community now that you have joined, you might find what I have attached below helpful. Click on the 'View Post' in green and have a read. Hope to hear from you again 😏
@QueenB for your info