Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
thinking of not playing any more. The new bonus wheel is not enjoyable. I feel there is no control over my game? Please change back or I believe many players will stop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @sueprice did you leave your comments on the main thread regarding the 🤬 Wheel of Fortune, that I attached to you post a few days ago. I have attached your previous post, if you open it you will see what I said before. Believe me, there isn't one player who wants the 🤬 Wheel to stay.