Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
At the begining of level 19788 I got an offer to recive items if I win. I paid 10 gold bars on that level to win it in order to get the offer.
I won the level, but got nothing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @sesana8 there are so many glitches in the game, the developers should be embarrassed. Why they keep changing and adding things, before ensuring the system works properly, is a mystery. If you have the time to read other posts in Discussions and Support, you will see just how much is wrong/glitchy. Sorry you didn't get what you should have, but it seems to be the norm now 😳