Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have season pass every week and it’s missing this week? I’ve closed out and played and still not showing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @dunninca I know many that that has happened to in the past, but there's no clear answer as to why it happens, hopefully you will get it back next week.
Out of interest you are shown as a Newbie to the Community, but your profile shows you joined in May 2020. Did you join in 2020 but just haven't posted before or is that date wrong. I'm only asking because I have seen so many like that lately.
I have attached something you might find helpful, if you want to reply. Click on the 'View Post' in green and have a read. Hope to hear from you again 😏
Hi @dunninca there isn't a definite answer to this. We get told that features aren't available to everyone, but I would think Season Pass is. Some while ago it was missing for many of us for weeks, that was because Season Pass was being updated. It could be that you are in a Test Group for an updated one, that's only a guess though. So you might be best to see what happens next week and if it's still missing contact Player Support and ask them why you haven't got it.
still missing this week:(