Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The spinning wheel always gives a very low number of extra spins when a lot are needed. At least before I knew if I waited a few games, I could spend my gold bars and get enough moves to win the game. That’s not the case anymore. It’s such a scam.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I seem to have posted the same comment twice. Oops
The new wheel that gives you "extra lives" for 10 gold bars when you've lost the game is rubbish.
At least previously the number of extra lives increased each time you lost up to a maximum of 255. Now, you're lucky to get more than ten extra lives. What a disincentive! It just makes the game less fun, and impossible to win.
The wheel sucks. Basically puts you in a position where you can never win.
This spinning wheel that King is using now to determine how many extra bars you will get to complete a level instead of the way it always was which is each time you fail a level amount of bars are increased for you to help you complete a level is probably one of the worst changes they have ever tried! They tried this I believe back in the beginning of the year for awhile and they did drop it because so many players complained. If we want the old way back we need to not purchase the additional bars that the spinning wheel comes up with to let them know we hate this new idea of theirs. This is how they are going to determine whether to keep the spinning wheel or go back to the old way of just building up the bars with every failed attempt. For myself I don't care how badly I may want to complete a level I won't purchase the bars with the spinning wheel or we will be stuck with that wheel from now on. I'm certainly not going to buy anymore bars either so hopefully they'll see that the players aren't going to go for the new feature and they'll put it back to the way it was. I hope they go back to the old way soon if not I think that's a bad business decision because they will lose players and their profits.
Hello @woodsv888🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
That spinning wheel is a new feature brought in by the Candy game Studio! There are many players in this Community itself that came into oppose the idea!
I too have this feature and I completely agree about the moves! Every time it spins, I see either 10 or 15 moves, where my level needs at least 30 moves to win!! If we keep waiting & spinning the wheel, we are out of lives!!😫
I would like to request you to join this👇Discussion thread and share your thoughts on the Spin wheel!🙏
Thank you!🍫🍫
Hi @woodsv888 Welcome to the Community 🤗 you are right, it is such a shame. I have attached the main thread dealing with this. Just click on the View Post in green to open, and you can add your comments to that.