Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do my remaining lives disappear in Candy Crush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @nflom there is definitely a problem for those playing via Facebook, and it has been reported, so hopefully it is being looked into.
I don't always find the Account and Help easy to use to contact Player Support, you could try what I have attached below and see if that's better for you.
https://soporto.king.com/?type=help_center
@QueenB from the amount of posts about lives being removed for those on Facebook, it's obviously a known problem. Do you know if The Team are aware and looking into it 🤔
I am having the same problem. Playing on Facebook using Firefox. I get the screen to agree to the terms, even though I have been playing for years and all (or most) of the lives given to me by friends are gone. I have not been able to find a fix for this. I have deleted cache and cookies, logged out of Facebook and back in, but the problem persists. It was suggested to click on settings in the game and go to Account and Help for assistance but the only option is 'Forums' which brings me right back here.
Oh, sorry! I was mentioning about disappearing lives only as the opening post is about that! I will write in your thread!🙏
I would understand it if all life problems were just Facebook @PummyRaj but neither myself or T0rr1e are on Facebook, and I'm not even receiving lives, to then be lost 🙄
Thank you for confirming @LiseDubois🤗
Whenever you can, can you please provide some screenshots? The more examples & proofs we have, the better to build the case while reporting the issue!
Thank you for your cooperation & understanding!🙏
Yes, I am playing on facebook.
Hi Carol @Carol-38🤗 Hope you had a great weekend!
Thank you for the shout out and the link for the Discussion thread you have created!🙏
I read few posts in that thread and saw screenshots provided by @Wertz. Looks like QueenB is already on it! I will ask her if she has any update on it!
But, from what I have seen and (experienced), Lives on Facebook is always troublesome! Not just Candy Crush, it's just the same in other games as well!🙃 From @LiseDubois reply, I understood that they are also on Facebook!
Hope that sometime soon, there will be an end to the Lives issue for Facebook players!
If I have any news or information, will update you in your thread!🙏💜
Thank you for replying back @LiseDubois🙏
You are using Firefox and Opera means, you are playing on Facebook, right?
Thanks @LiseDubois as I said there is a problem, but not sure if The Studio are looking into it to see what the problem is. As I said if you have the time, have a look at the attachment I put in my last reply.
I have attached another thread about replying and tagging, you may already know, but if you don't it might be helpful to you.
Hi @PummyRaj will any of this be of any help to what you wanted to pass on 🤗
The lives I am received from friends are reducing even when I did not use them? This start about 4 days ago. I am using firefox. It is the same with Opera.
It would be interesting to hear more of what is happening to you @LiseDubois as myself and others are having problems re lives. I have attached the thread I started over a week ago, and myself and @Wertz are still having different problems. If you've got time click on the View Post in green to open it and have a read 👍
Hello @LiseDubois🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the lives in your game!
Can you please explain what you meant by "remaining lives disappear"? The lives you have received from your friends are reducing even when you did not use them?
Which device are you using? When did this issue start?
And, do you have any screenshots to show the glitch? This will help me to ask our Community In-charge team about the issue and enquire what to do! If you do not have any screenshots, please take some today and add them tomorrow!
Thank you & Hope to talk to you soon!🍫🍫