Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Accidentally spent my gold bars on something I didn't want by one single click. Anyway of contacting candy crush directly?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @charl08xx Welcome to the Community 🤗 it's nice that you have joined us and hope you stay and join in other posts under Discussions and Support.
I'm not sure that for what has happened you will get the gold bars back, but it's worth a try. I find the best way to contact Player Support is what I have attached below. Click on the Contact us and fill in all the required fields. Good luck hope they are able to help you.
https://soporto.king.com/?type=help_center