Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t earn gold, can’t earn moves, can’t earn power ups. It makes me want to give up. I used to get to play a board a day, now I’m lucky to beat one level. Ready to quit!! Get it together King!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @tworline21 Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself and come here to discuss the good and the bad of the game. I think there are many who are ready to quit, where are you playing from and what level are you on now.
Have a read and join in other posts, you will see how others are doing, and you may pick up a few tips.
Also as you are new to the Community you might find what I have shown below helpful, click on the View Post in green and have a read 😉