Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
if i used of my lives i dont get video adds to help get lives and my friends list do not send live to me if I requested i dont know if they don’t recieve my request or they are not active! Please i need urgent help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Atterhbaby there does seem to be a problem with lives being received, I have many in my friends list who used to send them to me every day. But I've noticed lately I'm not receiving anywhere near the amount I used to. Unfortunately if they are not also in the Community for you to ask, there is no way of checking if they are sending to you. Do you play your game via Facebook.
You can check those in your Friends List to see if they are sending lives, do you know how to do that. If they are sending lives, it's possible they are sending to you, but they are stuck somewhere in the system.
I'm sure you know how to reply and tag, but just in case you're not sure please have a look at the attachment below, click on the View Post in green and have a read 👍 Hope to hear from you again 😏
@QueenB another post re lives 👍
Hi and Welcome to the Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more Info here