Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Well past 7 am and still no new levels. Is it just me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @TRICIA4955
The new release is out now and yes, we had a delay today and we apologies for that.
Luckily I'm not wanting to play them today @TRICIA4955 but I've just had a look and no I haven't got them either.
@QueenB don't put your new levels thread out yet, as they haven't been released 🙄