Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot finish this stage
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Antheag_001 Welcome to the Community π€ What is it that you are having a problem with, is it a level you are playing. Can you give a bit more information and a screenshot, then someone may be able to help π
As you are new here, please click on the View Post in green and have a read of what I have attached below. Hope to hear from you again π
Maybe I must just delete this game