Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have collected all the daily stamps but no reward up till date, can anyone connect me to a player supporter who can help get my reward because I need to finish a task. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Fausty I have seen others post that they didn't get the rewards after collecting all their daily stamps, so obviously a problem somewhere. You could email Player Support and ask them if they could check your account, but that is a long process, and I don't think you would get an instant answer or help for a few days. Are you not able to finish the task without the rewards you should have got?
If you do want to contact Player Support click on the Contact us below and fill in all the required fields
https://soporto.king.com/?type=help_center
Good luck, hope you get it sorted .