Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How does anyone win this draw? I have submitted all my tickets many times and have never won a single one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Whoa @michimune well done, it's always nice to see when someone in the Community has won something. I can't imagine I will ever win it, but who knows π
Share my luck to you and @Carol-38
@Carol-38 Thank you.
Hopefully you too will be a draw winner someday. Until then, keep collecting all your tickets.
π @a1n1k1a that is so funny. Only once have I managed to get all my tickets, normally I have about 6 if I'm lucky. No I have never won the draw, and I doubt that I ever will. But I will keep my π€ for you π
Maybe I'll be the winner of the draw someday. I don't know when that will happen.
@Carol-38 Have you ever won this draw?
Hi @a1n1k1a a few have posted saying they have won, they got the lucky draw. Considering it's only one player out of however many you have in your game, you'd have to be very lucky. Hope to see you posting soon to say you have won π€