Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The last day I was at level 18030 suddenly the next day I was at level 18051 kindly restart my game at level 18030.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I haven't got a clue @VirenGohel1807 I am a player like yourself, but I certainly wouldn't complain if it happened in my game, I'd just go 🤸🤸🤸 🤸
Couldn't they introduce it as a test phase for the players?😂🤣 I would be very happy about that and wouldn't be frustrated if I got stuck on the levels for a long time.
May you explain me why is it happend
Hi @VirenGohel1807 Welcome to the Community 🤗 are you really unhappy that your game has moved forward 21 levels. Think of all the gold bars and boosters that has saved you. You could just play on from 18051 then go back to the other levels at some stage and play them, to see what they are like.
We are all players like yourself in the Community, so there isn't anything we can do to put you back to level 18030. If you are really unhappy about it, you would need to contact Player Support, but I think the best thing to do is just play on 😉