Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Particularly News Break. I have to close out and reopen Candy Crush. This has lost me lives. There are also 2 others, but I can't remember what they are, other than one has to do with BJ's.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem and I keep losing out rewards and lives. I haven’t been able to play for days so now I ran out of time on the gold box too
I've contacted player support several times. There are 1,700 people on the app page who have complained. They must not look at the comments on there. Not sure how many it will take before they actually look into it.
I really care @nikkiflapjack1 that adverts are crashing our games, that's why I contacted Player Support to tell them. The more who contact Player Support the more serious they will take it. You can do that via your game or by clicking on the Contact us below and fill in all the required fields. Hope you do, as it is getting to be a really big problem.
https://soporto.king.com/?type=help_center
Hi @rotties131 there are so many of us having problems with adverts, either taking so long to finish or crashing our games. I have already contacted Player Support, I suggest you do to. The more that let them know there are problems, the more likely they are to check them. Please click on the Contact us below and fill in all the required fields.
This game is crashing bad. On the candy crush app page 1,341 people have complained. There has not been 1 response to this. They just say its your device your playing on issue. They don't really care.