Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello….i saved my progress and when I logged back next day, All my gold bars were gone !!!!!!! This is not acceptable ! What happened ??????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Julyly5157 Welcome to the Community 🤗 there does seem to be even more glitches in the game than normal. Force stop your game app, clear the cache, open it again and see if your gold has returned. If it hasn't contact Player Support and explain what has happened, you can do that via your game or click on the Contact us below and fill in all the required fields. Good luck and it would be nice to know how you get on 👍
https://soporto.king.com/?type=help_center
Hey there @Julyly5157 ! I hope you're doing well.
I understand you're having some trouble with missing Gold Bars. Even though I would love to help you with this issue right away, I don't have the necessary resources to do so here in the Community.
For issues of this kind, it's best to reach out to our player support team, as they have the proper tools to assist you: Contact Us
Our team is available 24/7. Thank you in advance and have a great day! 🌞