Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get this disturbing scam while playing Candy Crush. Could you please remove it?
Edited by CM!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jarigjetje🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are receiving a scam Ads in your game!
The best way to deal with it is for you to report it to the King Player Support team directly from your game App. This way, the King team will have more information through the answers you provide in the form you will be filling out!
I too will give a heads-up to our Community In-charge team! But, I do not have any other details except for the screenshot you have provided! (I did not see this in my game yet!)! Please let me know if you have any further questions!
Thank you for joining the Community & have a great rest of the day!🍫
Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for sharing the screenshot.
I’m going to remove the image from the thread as the content isn’t really suitable for the Community, but I’ve saved the details so I can flag the ad to the team for review.
I can’t confirm from here whether the ad itself is legitimate or not, but we can certainly ask the relevant team to take a closer look at it.
Thanks again for reporting it 🙏