Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey, I have an idea for this community. In my idea, players can edit your option when they voted. This idea help players can edit they option when they voted wrongly.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for the suggestion, @king7385 , and thanks @christinewupp for adding that example too.
That’s a fair point, and I can definitely see how having the option to change your vote could be useful, especially if your situation changes after you’ve already voted.
At the moment, this isn’t a feature we have available, but I’m happy to look into it and see whether it’s something we could explore for the Community in the future.
I can’t promise that it will be possible to add, but it’s definitely worth investigating. Thanks for bringing it up 😉
I agree with this. I've often felt like I wanted to change my vote. It's probably not possible to work in the system, but in case it can be done we should tag @QueenB . I noted for example that in the Candy Cup thread some people stated and voted they didn't see the event, but I'm sure that was only because the poll thread came out a few days before the event appeared in our games.