Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been contemplating deleting CC for the last three weeks. I feel like the game is rigged. I have been requesting lives nonstop and I barely get 4 lives in a day. Help me make sense of this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @nanabah287 going back to what I said in my earlier answer, you say you request lives nonstop. The problem with requesting lives is, the person you are requesting from, will only receive one request, and until they send that, they won't get another one. So you could send four to the same player, but they'll only get one. Another problem with requested lives is, if the person you have sent it to has another device with the game on, it could be going there, but they might not play on that device anymore, so wouldn't see it. Do you have a lot in your Friends List, you could check to see if they send lives. You could also add your Friends Link to a post in the Community asking for friends, sometimes that's worth doing. See how you get on π
Hi @nanabah287 you are not the only one having problems with lives. I have attached my problem below, might be too much for you to read, but click on the View Post in green and have a quick read.
I think the best thing for you to do, is contact Player Support letting them know, although you will get a reply that won't be a lot of help, but at least you would have reported it. If you do want to contact Player Support you can do it via your game, or click on the Contact us below and fill in all the required fields.
https://soporto.king.com/?type=help_center