Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed all the levels for Yeti’s draw and I lost. It sucks to have to past all the levels only to lose. How are the draws selected? I’m beginning to lose interest in the game with all the competition than losing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @nanabah287 you collected all the tickets for Yeti's Draw and I guess a lot of others in your Yeti's Draw game did as well. Only one player wins the gold bars, this is how it works ⬇️
Good luck for next time 🤞