Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello, I can't add new friends :( only invite from my contacts, how can I request to add other players? Here is,y link, please request to add me: https://ccs.play.king.com/xYwB/fi?deep_link_value=dpid%3D487988112
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Susie7771234 not sure if you are receiving notifications of my posts, but I'm going to try again. Are you receiving the 5 lives I am sending you every day❓ Also are you sending me any, as I'm not receiving them, so I want to check if there is a problem 👍
Thanks @teenybee and I had to laugh, I've had more than one deleted duplicate posts today 🤕
Deleted duplicate
No, not a single one, and I’m getting everyone else’s, as far as I can tell. I have sent her a few each day.
Hi twinny @teenybee being as Susie hasn't replied I'm going to check something with you. You know what my receiving of lives is like, so I won't know for sure if I'm being sent any. But have you been receiving lives from Susie in the last couple of days 🤔
Hi @Susie7771234 both @teenybee and I downloaded your link. Teenybee will be shown as Teresa and I will be shown as Carol, could you please confirm you are receiving our lives. I'm asking as there does seem to be a problem for some (me included) who are not receiving lives sent.
I'm sure you know how to reply, but with the new system we got last year it has changed slightly. So you might find what I have attached below helpful, click on the View Post in green and have a read. Hope to hear from you for confirmation you are receiving lives 👍
Hello @Susie7771234, I have also added you and you should have received two lives from me (Teresa).
Hi @Susie7771234 I have downloaded your link and sent you 2 lives. Could you confirm that you have received them please, as I know there is a problem at the moment for some receiving 👍