Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to find who has the longest win streak with screenshot and then i want to tell him, im coming for you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
il mio id è 6317564350
e questo il mio progresso
Presently, the world record is 6531, taken in the third person.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/3512937?utm_source=community-share#Comment_3512937
Hello @Kiiveri and welcome to the community! There is a thread I started some time ago to try gather the longest recorded win streaks all in one place in this community, so I link this below. Please note that this is not an official record, nor is it current (I mean that the players who posted their screenshots may since have lost that win streak). With millions of players worldwide I would expect someone somewhere to have a win streak well above 10,000. But there is no official record.